Saturday, August 19, 2006

Broken guitar blues

I have broken my guitar
While my babe stepped away from me
Because she has broke my heart
Broken guitar blues

I met them both in the same store
While looking for a way out
Of my monotous life
It was at love first sight

They fell in love with my music
We escaped this litte town
and began to travel with no where to go

Broken guitar blues
We used to play together
To break other people's hearts
But now she has broken mine
So I've broken my guitar

The most romantic moments
Singing together in bars
Full of drunk cowboys
Going down the road
with no where to go

He roto mi guitarra
Mientras mi chica se aleja de mi
Porque ella me ha roto el corazón
Blues de la guitarra rota

Las conoci a las dos en la misma tienda
Buscando una salida
A mi monotona vida
fue amor a primera vista

Se enamoraron de mi música
Escapamos de este pequeño pueblo
Y empezamos a viajar sin ningún lugar a donde ir

Blues de la guitarra rota
Soliamos tocar juntos
Para romperle el corazón a otras personas
Pero ahora ella ha roto el mio
Así que he roto mi guitarra

Los momentos más romanticos
Tocando juntos en bares
Llenos de vaqueros ebrios
Viajando por la carretera
Sin ningun lugar a donde ir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home